Eventor at a Glance
You can offer your attendees the mobile app Eventor that includes all information relevant for the conference as well as the conference agenda created in ConfTool Pro. This app has been developed and is offered by Eventor. With help of mobile app conference attendees can browse the list of authors, see the full conference timeline - even offline - and create their own agenda. In addition, your participants can get access to the sponsors and exhibitors lists, conference venue, news feed and feedback option. Branded mobile app with all these features brings you closer to the event audience to let your event stand out among others.
Eventor Mobile Application Features
With Eventor app conference organizers can solve all tasks they have during event holding:
- Inform all participants with real-time updates
- Let participants get conference content without internet
- Give the attendees a tool to create their personal agenda
- Quick delivery to market for users of ConfTool Pro
- Eco friendliness due to less conference flyers and printouts.
- Get additional place to provide recognition for their sponsors
- Gather attendees feedback
The basic usage of Eventor platform is free for organizers and users. Organizer enters content into the platform and delivers content via Eventor Mobile Apps to his attendees (App is available at Google Play and Apple Store.).
For those organizers who would like to have their own dedicated branded app such service can be ordered directly through website with delivery in two business days (see current pricing).
How to Order Eventor Mobile Application
For ordering the separate Eventor Branded app you need simply create a free user account and go to “Your App” section at your profile.
For your convenience you can try Eventor possibilities for free or book a demo and get all information from Eventor Support Team by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enabling the Data Export from the ConfTool Pro Agenda to Eventor
Please go to:
Overview => Scheduling => Main Settings for Conference Session Overview
and enable the interface of ConfTool Pro for the Eventor servers (see image 7).
On this page you will find the following details:
- The Eventor 'Interface Keyword'. It limits the access to your data to the Eventor servers.
- The 'Access URL' (which will look similar to this example: "https://www.conftool.net/yourconference/eventor.php"). The Eventor servers will download the required data for the mobile agenda from this address.
Please enter these details in your Eventor online account (see image 8):
This data will allow Eventor to import the session information and the list of presenting authors from ConfTool Pro.
If you want to update the schedule or the list of authors, please return to this page and click on "Import event" again. The update operation takes about 15 minutes.
(Eventor information provided by Rozdoum Ltd.)